Healthy Living With DeLonghi Dehumidifiers
For more than a century now, the DeLonghi Corporation has been involved in the manufacture of products for the home, which in addition to being very efficient, are perhaps some of the best looking products in the markets. Although it is an Italian company, the DeLonghi name is now famous all around the globe, including the United States. Of all the various dehumidifiers that are available in America, the DeLonghi dehumidifiers are considered among the very best.
DeLonghi Dehumidifier Features
- Energy Star Qualified: Delonghi's dehumidifiers are also available with the energy star qualification which means that they follow the strictest energy efficiency guidelines of the EPA and help to cut down your electricity bills.
- Air Filtration: Many Delonghi dehumidifiers have the ability to filter the air that passes through the unit, in addition to dehumidifying it as well. These units help to trap harmful particulates present in the air and make it much fitter for breathing.
- Portability: Most are easily portable and can be moved from area to area. Even the larger units with capacity of 50 pints of water removal per day are fully portable as these have attached castor wheels at the bottom for easy maneuverability.
- Pump Feature: Delonghi dehumidifiers also feature a unique pump feature whereby the collected water in the unit can be pumped as much as 8 to 10 feet away. These dehumidifiers can thus be placed in many locations and are great for basements where outlet windows can be very high from the floor.
- Amazing Looks: Italy being the home of design and style, it is no surprise that these dehumidifiers (and all their other products as well), are very stylishly designed and are a truly beautiful sight.
Other features of include: quiet functioning, programmable timers, dual fan speeds, three way operation, and adjustable humidity controls, thus making a DeLonghi dehumidifier well worth a consideration.